Everybody knows that dad caps are no longer just for dads, so get an embroidered cotton twill cap for yourself! This one's really special thanks to the intricate embroidery detail and the washed out vintage feel.
• 100% cotton twill
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• 6 sewn eyelets
• Black sweatband
• Metal snap buckle with an antique brass finish
• Washed-out vintage effect
• Blank product sourced from China
Add a splash of color to your morning coffee or tea ritual! These ceramic mugs not only have a beautiful design on them, but also a colorful rim, handle, and inside, so the mug is bound to spice up your mug rack.
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.79″ (9.6 cm) in height, 3.25″ (8.3 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.69″ (11.9 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Colored rim, inside, and handle
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
March 2020 brought a pandemic and along with it the solitude and time that allowed me to renew spiritually and to begin recording a songbook written over a span of over 30 years.
TINMAN Project is what I call the amazing group of world-class musicians and recording industry talent that evolved, recording individually and remotely, to bring my music to life.
Dan Needham | drums & percussion
Dave Cleveland | guitars
Phil Keaggy | lead guitar & bass guitar
Barny Robertson | keyboards
Jacob Lowery | bass guitar
Chris Rodriguez | guitar & backup vocals
Gary Lunn | bass guitar
Jimmie Lee Sloas | bass guitar
Lynn Nichols | executive producer
Matt Wallace | engineer/mixing
Richard Dodd I mastering